Waypoint team members enjoy a very strong benefits package that is an example of our commitment to investing in people. Take a closer look at some of the benefits programs offered to our full-time team members:
- Medical Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to receive health benefits on the first of the month following 30 days from date of hire. We offer three different plans through United Healthcare.
- Dental Insurance: We offer two plans through United Healthcare, one of which includes orthodontia coverage.
- Vision Insurance: We offer a vision plan through United Healthcare.
- Rent Discounts: Many of our team members are also our residents. Employees can take advantage of a 20% rent discount if they choose to live in a Waypoint home.
- Disability Insurance: Eligible full-time employees are auto-enrolled in Basic Life and AD&D. Voluntary Short Term and Long Term Disability plans are available and partially subsidized by the company. Employees also have the option to elect Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance.
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts: We offer a Health Savings Account as well as Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts.
- 401(k) Plan: Our plan features a company match of up to three percent.
- Commuter Benefits: We provide pre-tax Commuter Benefits, including mass transit and parking.
- Paid Time-Off: Employees receive 10 paid holidays, 20 hours of time-off for volunteering, and a generous amount of paid time-off.