It’s not every business that can improve the neighborhoods and communities it’s part of. But at Waypoint Homes, you can – and will – make an impact. We revitalize neighborhoods and give families the opportunity to call some place “home”. We believe that when our communities thrive, that we do, too.
To encourage our entire organization to support our communities, each full-time Waypoint team member receives 20 hours per year of paid time off for volunteerism. We encourage our team to use this time using their unique skills to support the neighborhoods in which we work. We are proud of the generosity and passion with which our team members advance a number of good causes.
To date, Waypoint team members have:
- Volunteered and donated to local food banks
- Fundraised to cure breast cancer and draw awareness
- Participated in municipal appreciate events (fire, police, schools)
- Helped start neighborhood watches
- Spearheaded neighborhood and park cleanups and themes
- Held events to support pets
- Launched massive blood drives
- Led financial education seminars for at risk youth
- Done construction projects to help nonprofits better serve their constituents
- Sponsored hundreds of kids during annual holiday toy drives
- Served on the board of several charities
- Donated computer equipment and training to charities